Hard-elastic, 1 component silane parquet adhesive. R850T has a higher viscosity than R850. It feels thicker and has an improved initial grab, which reduces the risk of hollow spots. A true all-rounder suitable for practically all types of parquet and subfloors. It’s hard-elastic properties make it strong and resistant against movement of wood while relieving tension on the sub floor.
• Allrounder with high performance
• Excellent rib stability – no risk for hollow spots
• Up to two years of shelf life
• Excellent rib stability
• Fast initial bonding strength allows load after 24 hrs
• Possible to use on outside decks
• Direct use on tiles and metal* (*After suitable pre-treatment)