Showing 1–18 of 39 results
DuraSeal® Waterbased Polyurethane is a single component urethane resin that provides the look and durability of traditional oil based polyurethane. Its unique technology applies as easily as DuraSeal® Polyurethane with the ease of water cleanup.
DuraSeal® Pre-Treat is specifically formulated to optimize the adhesion of DuraSeal® X-TERRA® Floor Finish to polyurethane finished hardwood floors and prefinished floors treated with aluminum oxide and other prefinished coatings. It is also an excellent choice for use on Sport Floor finishes. Used in conjunction with the DuraSeal® Pre-Treat Pad, these two products will sufficiently clean and abrade the floor to ensure satisfactory results when refinishing these types of floors. This product is ready to use, do not dilute. Note: Do not use this product on any floor that has been waxed or oiled. If unsure, test a small area of the floor with a rag dampened with mineral spirits. If a wax residue appears as a shiny glaze on the rag, do not recoat with finish. DuraSeal® does not guarantee adhesion of finish over wax or oil residues.
• Specially formulated to provide an oil-based look
• Excellent abradability
• Minimizes tannin bleed
• Reduces tendency for sidebonding
• Virtually odorless and nonflammable
• VOC Compliant
• Waterborne Sealer
• Unique “wet-look” appearance mechanism adapts to the individual wood species accentuating the
natural pigmentation and color characteristics
• Excellent abradability – develops rapid hardness and allows for easy abrasion
• Reduces tendency for sidebonding. Minimizes tannin bleed
• VOC Compliant